Events vary from month to month, but during each month a minimum of two events are held.
A) A weekend event, usually on a Sunday
B) A mid-week run, which usually finishes at a venue where a reasonably priced lunch is available.
The club also assists local organisations by providing vehicles for parades and static displays.
Coming Events in JANUARY 2017
Evans Head Great Eastern Fly-In
– Meet at Hungry Jacks / Shell Servo Mudgeeraba at 6:45am for 7:00am Departure. Southern Members meet at Budd Park Murwillumbah at 7:30am. The Run to Evans Head is mostly on the Pacific Hwy. It is a combined run with the Gold Coast MG Car Club
. Come along and have a great day out!!
RSVP Peter Amy on 5525025 or 0407 374 196 by Thursday 5th January 2017.
Website: Great Eastern Fly-In – www.greateasternflyin.com
Evans Head Memorial Aerodrome – www.ehmahaa.org.au
Cars N Coffee
– Meet at the Clubhouse for 8:00am start. Visitors Welcome. [View Map]
Australia Day Event at the Clubhouse & Gold Coast Hinterland Heritage Museum
– Meet at the Clubhouse 9:00am. Fun day starting with Morning Tea and afterwards with BBQ. BYO food and drink, games supplied. 10am to 2pm with flag raising at 11.30am at Heritage Museum.
Website: www.gchheritagemuseum.org.au [View Map]
Coming Events in FEBRUARY 2017
at the Clubhouse @ 7:00 PM. [View Map]
Cars N Coffee
– Meet at the Clubhouse. 7:30 AM start. Visitors Welcome. [View Map]
Club Sausage Sizzle at Bunnings Nerang
– meet at the Clubhouse 9:00 AM for 9:30 start. We need helpers for the day. All that is needed is 2 hours of your time.
Contact Col 5525 3312
or 0409 825 913
for more details and your offer to help. [View Map]
– Meet at the Clubhouse 9:00am for 9:30am start.
Don MacTaggart is organising the mid-week run on the last Wednesday in February and it is planned to travel on coast roads, as much as possible. Through Coolangatta, Kingscliffe, Pottsville, Wooyoung across to Mullimbimby, up the range and along the ridge to St. Helena and down to Ocean Shores for lunch at the Country Club. For those who have not been to the Club of recent times it has been upgraded with a dining area that looks out over the ocean and provides well priced good food. Very pleasant. [View Map]
– Combined run with GCMG club. Contact rally director for details
. [View Map]